Lancashire Care Association Membership Benefits…
These are just some of the benefits care home and home care providers can receive by being a member of LCA:
- Representation – the association is constantly lobbying and campaigning on behalf of its members and articulating the quality care sector voice. The more members we have the stronger that voice. Our key forum with the local authority is through the Health and Social Care Partnership Steering Group in the LCC area.
- News & updates - news and legislation updates through our rolling news section of the website and our fortnightly e-newsletters. Keep up to date. To subscribe contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing - free marketing of your home on the LCA website. When choosing a care home new potential clients will gain confidence from having sourced your details from the LCA website, seeing LCA as the 1st choice when researching providers of care. Contact: email@example.com
- Events - business critical half-day seminars and workshops through the year for Lancashire and the North West. And the LCA Annual Conference & Exhibition providing an opportunity to network with people in the industry and share information and ideas. Discounted places for LCA members. LCA Certificate of Attendance available.
- Safe & Sure DBS – LCA is a mid-sized registered body for DBS checks - competitive rates for all, excellent services for all, member discount. DBS Applications processed by Safe & Sure DBS take on average 13 days(including weekends) to be completed and 90% of certificates are dispatched to the applicant within 3 weeks Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Care Managers Network – LCA facilitates the Lancs RCMN. To sign up to the distribution list contact email@example.com. For any other queries contact the LCA offices on 01772 455574.
- Situations vacant - you will be able to advertise any jobs in our situations vacant area of the newsletter free of charge. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safeguarding: your business – LCA is a partner organisation in Safeguarding in Lancashire, working with the LSAB and sub-groups to ensure the provider voice is heard. Contact: email@example.com
- Business support- LCA "Member+" If you’re facing a crisis, a problem you want help for, or just want to review the development of your business, LCA and its partners may be able to help. To discuss this, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Savings and exclusive discounts - we are always looking out for deals for members from suppliers. We keep you posted through the newsletter and this website.