Rossendale Nursing Home
Rossendale Nursing Home can provide accommodation and care for 27 residents. The home can cater for a wide variety of special needs and interests, including: 7 residential or nursing residents, 17 residents with dementia and 3 residents who are terminally ill.
Rossendale Nursing Home has 22 private bedrooms, comprising of 7 bedrooms with en-suite, 17 single bedrooms and 5 double bedrooms. Each room has smoke / heat detectors and an emergency call system. All bedrooms are tastefully decorated and furnished and are installed with central heating, remote control colour television and telephone points. Residents are invited to personalize their rooms with their own ornaments, pictures and any other objects of personal significance. Furniture can be brought into the home by arrangement.
All bathrooms and toilets are installed with an emergency call system and are fitted with the latest disabled shower facilities and bath hoists. There is a passenger lift to all floors and coded key pads on all landings and exit doors to ensure the safety of our residents. These are all linked to the central fire alarm system.
Additional services provided at no extra charge by the home include:
• Daily laundry and cleaning service
• Visits from local G.P. upon request
• Weekly visits from a hairdresser
• 6 Weekly visits by a Chiropodist (or when required)
• Visits from a local Dentist
• Twice yearly visits from local Optician (or when required)
• Weekly visit from a Physiotherapist (or when required)
• Sensory Room
• Entertaining activities
• Wheelchair accessible garden
Please fill in the form below to send the care home an enquiry.