Greycroft Residential Home
We care for our fourteen residents in single and twin-bedded rooms, some of which are en-suite. Bedrooms are decorated to a high standard and are on both the ground and first floors, serviced by a stair lift.
Residents can relax in two comfortable lounge areas fully equipped with TV’s, radio, tapes, books & games. The bedrooms offer a bright and comfy environment. Here at Greycroft we have pleasant gardens and garden furniture in which to relax when the weather permits.
Greycroft is able to offer a very personal and individualistic approach to each residents needs, resulting in a homely and family atmosphere - a home from home.
Spacious bedrooms (some en-suite) All bedrooms have:
- nurse call systems, wash basins, colour TV, sitting area.
- Private telephone available.
- Home cooking.
- Special diets catered for.
- Full laundry service including incontinence aids.
- Visiting clergy, hairdresser, chiropodist, optician.
- Regular entertainment and outings.
- Opportunity to enjoy a wide variety of pastimes and activities.
- New interests actively encouraged.
- Payphone (receives incoming calls).
- 24 hour attention given by trained and caring staff.
We can offer respite for carers providing day care and short term residency. You are very welcome to visit at any time and see our facilities for yourself & meet our staff & residents. We can then discuss your individual requirements.
Please fill in the form below to send the care home an enquiry.